Are You Ready to Sell??
Our Proven 10-Step Preferred Marketing System Works
to ensure that your property gets the maximum exposure necessary to sell quickly & for top dollar!
1) Provide a Comparative Market AnalysisIndicating What Similar Properties Are Listing & Selling For In Your Area & Recommend The Right Listing Price For Your Situation. Positioning your property correctly for the current market makes all the difference!
2) Immediately Market Your Home to Other Realtors in the Multiple Listing Service in Hernando & Also in Pasco, Hillsborough & Pinellas Counties (depends on location)
3) Market Your Property With a Full Sized Yard Sign w/ Company Website Address Posted Directing Buyers to Preview the Visual Tour of Your Property On Line & Flyer Info Box
4) Create a Photo Tour of Your Property to Market on the InternetStatistics show that over 90% of home seekers start their search on the Internet & they are looking for multi photos & visual tours!
5) Print Advertisements: Local Real Estate Magazines - Nature Coast Magazine, Create Color Informational Flyers & Virtual Tour CDs to Be Placed at the Property, local subdiviosn newsletters
6) Support Services: Scheduling of Showing Appointments, Home Warranty Protection Plan Availability, Eligibility for Lowe’s Moving & Discount Coupon, Bright House Installation Coupons…
7) Provide a Secure Lock Box for Hassle-Free Showings & Buyer Feedback System via Lock Box Activity Allowing Seller Log-in Access
8) Internet Exposure Provided Through Our Updated Company Website & Positioning on Search Engines. Your property will be syndicated out to over 30+ websites globally. We Provide You With Realtor.com Enhanced Listings & Featured Zip Codes
9) Keep You Informedof All Progress Regarding Our Marketing and Your Sale
10)Thoroughly Explain & Personally Assist You Every Step of the Way Through the Process
Remember your property is not Sold until the money is in your hands; so be sure to utilize a Preferred Property Agentto do the Home Work for you!
(Marketing Plan may be modified at any time without notice due to market changes/conditions.)